From Hurraki - Plain Language Dictionary
(Redirected from Biloquism)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Ventriloquism is changing the voice.

It sounds like the voice is coming from somewhere else.

The Person who performs this is called:

ventriloquist .

on the picture you see a ventriloquist with a doll

Words with the same meaning[edit | edit source]



Throwing your voice

Detailed explanation[edit | edit source]

Ventriloquism looks like someone else is speaking.

Usually, a vetriloquist works with a doll.

The vetriloquist speaks without moving his mouth.

So everyone thinks the doll speaks.

To speak without moving his mouth,

the ventriloquist uses his:

Ventriloquism is a profession.

Help! Check the text on Plain Language.

You can discuss about this text. You can edit the text. If everything is correct, you can delete this template.